Friday, 6 November 2015

Photography Ideas


I want the front cover/images of my magazine to be plentiful and bright in colour, with lots of hippy-esque drawings and art surrounding them. This would not only add a layer of interest to my magazine, but it would also really engage my target audience, as they would be people who admire psychedelic art and the 1970's aesthetic.
The magazines pictured below portray this extremely well, with lots of variation in eye-catching colours and art surrounding the models.
My ideas for clothing are that they will represent the hippy/psychedelic genre, filled with unusuality and interesting colours; similar to that of the artists that my magazine will be representing.
Some ideas of how I will achieve this are as follows:
  • I could draw psychedelic patterns & shapes on paper and scan them in so that they could be a background for my front cover.
  • I could draw patterns but instead on a sheet of A4 paper, I could draw them on a wall behind my model.
  • I could draw the art on a digital program such as Photoshop, and place the model in front of it.
I want my model to be someone of unique strangeness, with equally matching clothes.
I want the model to be photographed in a mid close-up style, meaning that their face to mid torso will be visible. This will mean that their costume will be somewhat visible, along with the page having enough space around the model for art and coverlines.




No comments:

Post a Comment